June 21, 2021
Quarryville is pleased to let you know that Residential Living will be moving into “Green” on June 21, 2021. Please take some time to review the updates to Residential Living’s Covid-19 guidelines outlined below. These changes will go into effect on June 21st. Other previously communicated guidelines remain in effect.
Please note that Supportive Living’s guidelines are not impacted by these changes.
- Residential Living visitors are no longer required to complete a questionnaire or have their temperature taken upon arrival but are still required to sign-in at the reception desk. Temperature checks continue to be available for residents or visitors who would like to have their temperature taken.
- Residential Living visitors who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask. Residential Living visitors who are not fully vaccinated are expected to wear a mask except when they are in the privacy of a resident’s apartment or cottage.
- With a resident present, Residential Living visitors are permitted to socialize in common areas, including the lobbies and sitting areas, and may use the amenities, including the game room and arcade. Residential Living residents who are members of the Wellness program may bring visitors to the pool during Aquatic Center hours.
- Everyone entering through the Long Building is required to check-in using the kiosk, including Residential Living residents.
- Residential Living residents who have been diagnosed with Covid-19 are expected to quarantine inside their apartment or cottage for 14 days.
- Unvaccinated Residential Living residents who have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 are expected to quarantine inside their apartment or cottage for 14 days.
Resident Clubs and Interest Groups, including Prayer Groups
- Information about Quarryville’s resident clubs and interest groups, including prayer groups, will be communicated soon.
- Residential Living residents may have guests join them in the dining areas, including the Bistro, Joyful Scoop, and Windows on Park.
- Though reservations are still required in advance, same day seating may be available in Windows on Park, depending on existing reservations. Same-day reservations are due by 4 p.m.
- Up to four residents may sit together at the larger tables in the Bistro.
- Neither Residential Living residents nor their guests are permitted to use the Sunnyside Café.
Activities and Events
- Off-site activities, including ‘out to eats’ and other trips, will be resuming.
- Program capacity limits will be determined by the type of event and location. This information will be included in program advertisements.
- Quarryville buses may be used at full capacity.
- Private events, such as birthday parties, family dinners, etc., remain prohibited.